How Can We Help?
Send Us a Message below for general requests or use one of these forms for an expedited response in one of the following areas:
The Fair Housing Council of Oregon (FHCO) helps victims of illegal housing discrimination receive the justice and access they deserve, educates Oregonians about their rights and responsibilities under fair housing law, and assists efforts to break down discriminatory barriers statewide.
Click Here for ASL Translation
General Contact Form
Additional Fair Housing Resources & Advocates
- Community Alliance of Tenants
- Oregon Law Center
- Legal Aid Services of Oregon
- The Commons Law Center
- Oregon State Bar Lawyer Referral Service
- Oregon Emergency Rental Assistance
- 211info (Connects people with health and social service organizations)